Tuesday, July 5, 2011

JOHN WAS TOLD THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW JESUS, IS TO BAPTIZE !

The only way for any of us to know The Lord Jesus Christ for a FACT is to be Baptized by The Holy Spirit. The first thing we must realizes is The Holy Spirit is JESUS Without the body. Because there's One Lord, One Faith and One Baptism. This ONE Baptism can only be done by JESUS. Because that which is born of the SPIRIT is SPIRIT.  When Moses asked The Father what's your Name ? The Father replied " I AM THAT I AM " Which means I CAN BE WHATEVER YOU NEED ME TO BE. We needed The Father to be A SAVIOR and the Name JESUS means SAVIOR. The Father said " I used MY OWN ARM to bring Salvation because only GOD is Pure and Powerful enough to pay the price of  sin to eternity. JESUS mother became pregnant without a man, Mary is the only woman in history to give birth and remain a Virgin. GOD has the Power to place HIM SELF in Mary's body, Still on the Throne in Heaven, Holding all the planets in place and still Answering prays and Giving Life. Every person born now and to come sins where paid for by JESUS.. And being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait  for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of ME For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days hence. Acts 1:4-5   When we're Baptized by JESUS Who is The Holy Spirit, we are emerged or saturated in the Knowledge of CHRIST.  When JESUS baptizes you at that moment we know for a fact that JESUS IS REAL.  John The Baptist had the same problem as us, because John didn't know who JESUS was just like us, and for that reason John came Baptising. That he would know for a fact that this is JESUS AND HE'S REAL   " And they which were sent were of the Pharisees. And they asked John, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?  John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;  He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe’s latchet I am not worthy to unloose. These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing. The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.  And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.  And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. And I saw, and bare record that this is The Son of God. John 1:24-33


HAVE JESUS BAPTISED YOU YET OR HAVE YOU MEET HIM FOR YOUR SELF ?

No comments:

Post a Comment