Monday, October 15, 2012


I have experienced many things in life and I’m not easily impressed or fascinated. I’ve owned several businesses, all kinds’ cars, houses on all sides of town and any garment I desired I was able to acquire it. But I must admit there is one thing that I’m fascinated with and that’s the faith professing believers have in the devil. I’m amazed when I hear them explain how powerful the devil is, their faith in satan is more powerful then their belief in Christ. Even when the bible clearly states the Seed of the woman would crush the head of the devil. This means Jesus had to crush satan head in his physical body as the woman’s Seed. God spoke through the Apostle Paul in the book of Hebrews and clearly said          “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, Christ also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death Christ might DESTROY him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;” 2:14  So then, our focus should not be on the devil but on us, because James wrote” But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.  1:14 In all reality think about it what need is it for the devil when we’re all born with the nature of satan. All of us must be BORN AGAIN and this is where our focus must be. Place all your faith in CHRIST and you will see a real change in your life. We are not defiled by and outside source” But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man……

 

No comments:

Post a Comment