Friday, March 23, 2012

SOFTSOAP......

Living along has it's advantages, what I like most about it is I'm running things and when I say things I mean everything... I'm running the dishwasher, wash machine, dryer, sweeper and running water to wash the dishes. The problem I'm having is the smell or the mildew from the kitchen sponge ? I buy them regularly and they begin to smell pretty fast. Why? How can I stop it from happening? I rinse and squeeze them dry as possible before putting it up. I even use bleach to kill all the bacteria and it comes RIGHT BACK.. Bad habits are constantly knocking at the door of our hearts trying to get back in. Sin that we've repented for or habits that we had controlled has now returned and has started to smell. The same as the sponge has to be cleansed on a daily we too must be washed daily.  The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved. For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me. Is there no BALM in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered? Jer. 8:20-22 Since I'm running things it is my responsbilty to find some BALM for the sponge. What I find is what I needed was right in my face. Since the sponge was full of bacteria it needed to be washed. And there it was the BACTERIA HAND SOAP SITTING RIGHT ON THE SINK IN FRONT OF ME. I started to wash the sponge with the BACTERIA KILLING SOAP. On the next day the odor was still eliminated and there was a wonderful scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment