Sunday, November 27, 2011

BIRDS HAVE NESTS

 
Jesus created the earth and yet was homeless..   " And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.     Luke 9:57-58    Jesus created all human beings and yet allowed mankind to nail HIM TO THE CROSS.  Jesus life teaches us there must be something better then life on earth...   Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.     John 14:1-3     " In whom ( JESUS ) we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him ( JESUS ) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him ( JESUS), and for him ( JESUS ): And he ( JESUS ) is before all things, and by him ( JESUS ) all things consist. And he ( JESUS ) is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he ( JESUS ) might have the preeminence.       Colossians 1:14-18  

No comments:

Post a Comment